Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's Raining Out and I'm Happy

I woke up early this morning. Mostly due to my cat. She thinks she needs to eat every two hours starting at 8am. So I decided to stay up. Because the last 2-3 days I have been sleeping in until noonish. I know, I'm so bad. But tomorrow I have to get up at 5am. I am not looking forward to it. This way, I can fall asleep somewhat at a good time.

I have been watching Taken all day, the one by Steven Spielberg. I love it, loved it then, love it now. Its on till 6, and then GLEE is on at 8. So, so far this has been an awesome day. What has made it even MORE Awesomener! is the fact that it has been raining all day and I love the sound of rain and I love them smell of it. Give me a rainy day over a super sunny day ANY day. I love them.


PLUS! I have started making an awesome dinner! Corona Beer Can Chicken with garlic and lime. Roasted veggies and a homemade yellow cake with chocolate frosting! I know! Don't you just want to BE ME!? Well you can't. But I could MAKE You said menu for a small fee!


Anything else interesting happen? Not so much. So that is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment