I look all over the Internet and see this AMAZINGLY beautiful, awesome, funny blogs and then I look at mine. Though this is the first blog that I have really kept up with, I still wonder what I could do to make it better? Be funnier? Sure! I wish I could do that all the time. Blog more about food. Do you want me to? Because I can. I guess I just am who I am. Plus I have to clean. And when I say clean I don't mean just vacuum...I have so HEAVY cleaning to do. I don't want to. When I don't want to clean I cook. I already have an awesome smelling potato bake in the oven now. So now I'm turning to blogging. I guess I'll clean soon. But not right now.
So here are a list of my hopes and dreams:
1. I want to work for Disney...without having to cover up my tattoos. But I want to work for them.
2. I want to work for America's Test Kitchen. Not the PBS show part of it, but the magazine part of it.
3. I want to be a personal Chef on a yacht that goes all around the world.
4. I want to open my own bakery. I can't tell you what its theme will be. But BELIEVE me. It will be EPIC!
5. I want to be a caterer for The Big Bang Theory or Glee or Eureka or Warehouse 13.
6. I want Jim Parsons to be my bestest friend. As well as Chris Colfer!
7. I want to live somewhere where it rains every day but visit somewhere for a month where its only sunny.
8. I want to save ALL the animals. Yes. I mean all.
9. I want my mother and family to always be happy, healthy and safe.
10. I want this for my cats and friends too.
11. I want to be understood.
The list goes on. My house smells amazing by the way. From the potato bake. And its raining out. But I have horrid allergies. Blah. Can someone come clean for me?