Friday, January 20, 2012

My Dream Jobs

I'm a big dreamer. I mean I buy a lottery ticket and I "KNOW" I'm going to win. Then I plan what I would do with all of that money. Or I try winning the Dream House on HGTV and "KNOW" I'm going to win it. So what would I do with that house? Etc. Etc. I dream big, I used to fall big when my dreams were never achieved. But I realized its more fun to dream big even if you don't win or get what you want then to not dream at all. So I will always dream big.



Recently I've been thinking about my perfect dream jobs. I have a couple of them.

1. Work for Disney World or the Disney Cruise Line, I would work for Disney Land too, but I love Florida better. I would give almost anything to work as a Chef for Disney. Recently I was out with my friends and I found out one of my friends who said she was going to Disney was also going on the NEW Disney Cruise Line and I started spouting facts and information about the new Cruise Ship and all of the things she could do. I think I scared everyone.

2. Work as a Test Chef for Americas Test Kitchen and write about how I created such and such dish. Yes, I would be okay with living in Vermont.

3. Owning my own Bakery. Its a very special Bakery.

4. Being a fiction writer and living in the Florida Keys.

5. Traveling and writing about my travels and the food.

So those are my top five. I don't know why I felt like I needed to write about it. But like I said, I've been trying to get a free house with HGTV and a few Cruise with Disney Cruise Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment