Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years New You

Resolution - 1 - To Actually WRITE my book. Because it will be an EPIC book and I plan on writing a cookbook to go along with it.



But really, thats my only resolution, other then to stay happy, love as much as I can, try to give back this year and continue to work towards my Disney Dream Job. Whoot. I'm actually not a big fan of resolutions, just because it seems people make them *me included* and you never actually DO them. Thats why I really only have the one. Its a pretty big one so its kinda like I have a billion. But no matter.

On another note I am back from Italy, I'll write about that later. I needed to take a break and just try to regroup, because though it was a very good trip...I don't think I'll really ever be going back to Italy any time soon. But thats another story.

Recently I've been obsessed with The Hunger Games again, re-reading it for the third time...the series that is. And I bought the unauthorized cookbook which is what made me want to write my OWN cookbook to go along with my book. Apparently its a pretty big thing now, to cook from the books you love. But since I'm on my way to being a Chef I think I have a leg up on the whole idea of a companion cookbook. I'll keep you updated and I may start cooking some of the things. Now I just have to figure out how to work the food in so its sounds like you really need to buy the cookbook along with the book. Fingers crossed.

I wish everyone a happy new year Stay safe, stay happy and don't forget to tell your loved ones every day how much they mean to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment